I get involved in a growing number of vendor selection processes with my biopharma/med device clients. For many, it can be a potentially painful experience to choose an outsource vendor. Here’s why:
- There’s an whole lotta vendors out there. More than you can look at (and it seems like they’re all calling, every week)!
- Many vendors say they do (almost) everything. That really helps narrow things down!
- Sometimes it’s quite difficult to tell if you’re looking at reality, or getting a dose of smoke-and-mirrors.
- The players keep changing. Wasn’t that account manager just selling for ______ last week? And, wait; _____ just got bought out by whom??
- There’s no current, updated, internal list of which vendors are good for what (based on past experience).
- Go through an extensive evaluation process? – nobody’s got time for that!
At Impactiviti, we get it. We built our network of best-in-class vendors AND great clients in order to make the whole process of vetting and selecting vendors much less painful.
Trusted recommendations beat guesswork any day of the week. Call on us (973-947-7429, or stevew [at] impactiviti dot com) when you’re looking for the ideal outsource vendor.
Save yourself some pain you-know-where!
What are the Top 10 things clients wish vendors understood (or would do better) – and vice-versa?
Here are the answers, in one brief and engaging white paper – download and enjoy! Client-Vendor Success